My secret to flawless glowing skin! I would say doing this simple 2 step daily routine is the MOST important thing I do for my skin and keeps my skin hydrated and nourished overnight!
It’s a very simple 2-step process.
Step 1 – Coconut cleansing.
There are soooo many benefits of coconut oil, its antibacterial, antiinflammatory, nutritious to name a few.
(If you want to know more about why coconut oil is so good for you here is a video that I think gives you the full list 🙂 )
- Use cold pressed virgin coconut oil and wipe it all over your face with a cotton swap or face cloth.
- This is safe to use around the eyes, but try to avoid rubbing oil into your open eyes. **if you are wearing make up repeat this step until there is no makeup left on your face – you might need a few cotton swabs though!**
- Try to massage the skin as you smear the coconut oil which promotes circulation. This will bring blood to the skin surface which nourishes it from within.
- Wipe off excess coconut oil, leaving a very thin layer on the skin.
**Click the image for a link to my favourite coconut oil supplier**
Step 2 – Aloe vera moisture mask
Aloe vera is so moisturising, it bathes your skin in moisture, vitamins and soothes any irritation!
- Use natural aloe vera gel and massage into the skin like you would with a moisturiser.
- Wait 5 mins while the aloe vera gel dries.
That’s it! Your skin is now cleansed, nourished and moisturised.
The oil and Aloe Vera gel will create a soft glowing mask that clings to your face & keeps your skin hydrated and nourished while you sleep.
FYI- your skin will look shiny at this stage, don’t be put off! As the oil and Aloe Vera gel are absorbed the shininess will fade.
**click the image for a link to my favourite aloe vera gel supplier**
Next Morning –
- The next morning your skin will feel AMAZING, soft, supple and hydrated.
- All you need to do is wash and moisturise your face.
Let me know if you try this and how it goes?
I’d love to know your results, Tag me on Instagram.
I’ll be doing a natural morning routine post soon so subscribe to be notified when that comes out!
Till then, may you skin be ever moisturised and your vibes be good!